Video Recorder #airspyhfplus #sdrconsolev3

Michael Jackson

I've had a couple of goes at recording the console but each time after clicking the Stop button the recording information on the bottom bar continues to count the time but a message titled "Finalising" is shown together with 0 bytes for the file size.  Before recording, the CPU is around 1-2% and then rises to around 20% during recording and after hitting the Stop button decreases to around 1-2%. I can continue to use the console but when closing the program this results in a crash and a 0 byte file in the video recording directory.  Even if I stop the Radio the video time counter continues to count.  Any ideas anyone?