Re: SDR Console does not open Pluto

Simon Brown

That Pluto+ may be better, there's a Pluto Rev. C coming soon I see, seems to have clock in/out.

I do hope to get my QO-100 dish properly set up once the weather is better.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of David J Taylor via groups.io
Sent: 08 March 2021 06:52
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] SDR Console does not open Pluto

On 07/03/2021 20:03, Simon Brown wrote:
At the moment I can’t think of anything.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

https://www.sdr-radio.com <https://www.sdr-radio.com/>
I don't know what's been tried already, but on one PC here the Pluto isn't recognised on most ports, but /is/ on a USB 3 extension cable from a USB 3 port on the back of the PC! On another PC it works perfectly on a powered USB 2 hub.

I'm hoping the new Pluto+ may be better....

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002085317891.html

73,
David GM8ARV
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu