Re: Loop Experiment "LIL" Low Impedance Loop VS new improved LiLI Shootout

David L. Wilson

One thought that occurred to me watching your very interesting video "Looking at battery charger noise with a LISN..." after watching the Lili low impedance loop video is that I would always turn on the device being tested before turning on the spectrum analyzer.   It did not look like you did that to me.  I have found that the initial "turning on" sometimes generates momentary noise that is not normally present and often shows up on "peak hold".