Re: Kriss's Great Servers

jdow

%appdata%\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

Open start menu. Right click on a program. Select More. Select "Open File Location". Go up one folder from the one that opens.

I don't know what the official method is.

{^_-}

On 20210222 18:56:08, Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU wrote:
I did a W10 update the other day, and forgot to run the DNS app. It’s now in the start up list and will start with every boot up.
W10 makes it more complicated on getting things in the startup menu vs W7. So I had to Google it again, and stumbled my way through it.
That machine is doing yet another update, will check on the DNS app and be sure it’s running when done.

Let me know if it still doesn’t work!

73 Kriss KA1GJU
Now legal to fly the Max! 🤓