From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of jdow
Sent: 21 February 2021 11:51
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Loop Experiment "LIL" Low Impedance Loop

Looks like "never" thanks to an Open Sores weenie who complained about his code being used for SDRC.

{o.o}

On 20210220 14:43:29, Paul Cianciolo wrote:

Hello All
Try one of these on for size... "LIL"  Low impedance Loop by W1VLF
Solid copper tubing, no preamp, exceptional nulls, no tuning, adjustable tilt.
Build one yourself..

https://youtu.be/jaT4-PkxYqo

W1VLF