Re: Noise blanker not working Airspy Discovery+

I have this, on my list of things to do.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of wayne roth
Sent: 17 February 2021 22:19
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Noise blanker not working Airspy Discovery+

I could create a directory for a file on "the file section" here, but no response when the upload files selection is pressed so I uploaded to google drive here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13mBy2G9kfQeb1XGLYVxJSJ_x6CitWPZh/view?usp=sharing

This was recorded on 80 meters during the day, so there were less real signals on the band which made me realize that there was in fact some reduction of noise with the threshold slider turned fully up, but much less reduction than SDR# can do for example.  Thanks Simon for taking a look!