Re: WiNRADiO WR-G31DDC 'EXCALIBUR'

BobS

It's a significant challenge to devise an API to support multiple radios. I've tried. You essentially come up with a base-level (or least-common denominator) and then try to add the radio-specific features on top of that. Once you release the API to someone for testing, it's only a manner of time before you receive a message along the lines of "why doesn't the API support this feature?" The fact that SDR-Console supports so many different radios is a significant feat.

I am beyond excited about the prospect of G31DDC support!

Bob, W4RLS