Graphic Card

Everett N4CY

I have a large size HP 8200 Elite with a Intel i7, 32 GB of RAM, SSD and a GeForce 710 graphic card. It has a lot of card slots and I have added an additional sound card, 2 additional Ethernet cards and one USB3 card.

I added the additional sound card because I run digital FT8 and want to be able to listen to music at the same time, or SDR at the same time as my digital communications. The added Ethernet cards are so I can be connected to the internet and run my CloudSDRs too. My monitor is a 34” wide screen. I am not a gamer and don’t play to be.

All of this runs okay with my current setup. However, my question is I am considering replacing the current graphic card with a GeForce 1050ti (the power supply is large enough). Will I see any improvement in the overall performance of my computer if I. Are the change?

Everett N4CY