Re: Airspy R2 and RX888

Simon Brown

Paul,

From the codebase it looks like the Mk2 uses the R828D instead of the R820T.

The downconverter may be the RX999, all I know about the RX999 is in their source code.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: 13 January 2021 20:32
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Airspy R2 and RX888

Well I'm sold on the idea but will hold off for the moment because I've heard from Justin on Twitter who says the MK2 is on the way and there will be more public information soon.

A couple of weeks ago he suggested there was something in the pipeline when asked about replacing the R820T with a downconverter to shift B2 on to the HF tuner but whatever the final spec turns out to be I'll be getting one.

Paul