Re: Airspy R2 and RX888

Re: Mk2 – no idea, not me that’s for sure. I have one, that’s all. Maybe the Next Gen SDRs list?

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of n2msqrp
Sent: 13 January 2021 17:57
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Airspy R2 and RX888

Simon,

Agreed the RX888 is a good value for the money. Where can we find out about the RX888 Mk2?

Mike N2MS

On 01/13/2021 6:29 AM Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Paul,

The RX888 is very respectable on HF and VHF. As for the Mk2 – all I know is that I have both a Mk1 and Mk2, the Mk2 may or may not be available, I don’t know.

Value for money – RX888 is amazing.