Re: Airspy R2 and RX888

Paul

Thanks for a very interesting update Simon so it looks like the answer right this minute is to hold off buying something new. I saw you mention the MK2 on the nextgen group, did Justin indicate when he will start marketing it?

Right now I'm planning to get an Elad S3 before the Es season starts purely for B2 but the 888 looks to be a good compromise between performance and price, it will allow me to monitor HF in one go freeing up some SDRs but with the option to use it on VHF with similar performance to what I'm used too.

Paul