Re: Who makes those white plastic connectors on the ends of DC power cords?

NoName

Molex connectors?

In God We Trust
All who call on the name of the Lord will be saved - Romans 10:13
A Prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it - Proverbs 22:3
On 1/12/2021 10:24 AM, Bob KW4CQ wrote:
I am trying to recall the name for those connectors they use on the ends of a DC power cables manufacturers supply with their transceivers.   You know the white plastic ones that snap into their socket and are hell to get loose again.  I need to order one with 6 pins from from T.B.D. but darned if I can recall their generic name in order to search for one.  Can anyone help?

Mega thanks,
Bob KW4CQ