Re: #Future ADALM Pluto iio initialization GPO0 as PTT #feature #ptt #future #adalmpluto

Rob O

Hi Sigi,
Thanks for your suggestion. I had wondered whether the fw was ok for not-datv use of Pluto? But it seems it is...?
If I drag and drop the evariste fw, do I still have the same virtual disk interface available, so that I can drag and drop the AD fw again in the future?

Hi Noel,
Thank you for the link and confirmation that SDRC still works with Evariste's fw, I just wanted to be sure that if I put the alternate fw on, I could still use SDRC for narrowband (not ATV). I was looking at that board last night, so your information is very helpful.

73
Rob, M5RAO