Re: #Future ADALM Pluto iio initialization GPO0 as PTT #feature #ptt #future #adalmpluto

Siegfried Jackstien

Guess who asked evariste for that fw add on... Guess who had the clever idea if using two gpo pins...

Am 06.01.2021 23:35 schrieb Noel f6bgc <f6bgc74@...>:

Check f5uii web site
https://www.f5uii.net/en/actualites/dual-ptt-switching-board-for-adalm-pluto-sdr/
Installed on my Pluto, it works perfectly !
73 - noel f6bgc

Le mer. 6 janv. 2021 à 14:42, Siegfried Jackstien <siegfried.jackstien@...> a écrit :
You can use the firmware from evariste
It switches a relais on gpo pin just fine
A usb relais only works if pluto is direct connected to your pc
But not if you control your pluto via ethernet with a network dongle...
The fw from evariste works fine for datv... And also in transparent mode in sdr console... In both cases the firmware switches a relais on gpo 0
Pluto switches tx on for a few seconds when booting
If you use two gpo pin and use gpo1 as inhibit signal then tx relais does only pull in on tx but not while booting
Use fw from evariste... And you do not need any usb relais....
Greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 06.01.2021 05:53 schrieb Simon Brown <simon@...>:

Rob,

The standard firmware from AD does not work with GPO, so you must use a USB relay.

For further help please use the forums (URL below).