Re: Ettus B200/B210

Justin

Hi Francesco,

-Ability to monitor two swaths of band at a time.
-Hook up an upconverter to one of the inputs permanently for HF coverage while usinng the second for whatever

I'm currently using a b210 in openwebrx and although it doesn't support both inputs I have another device inline to swtich an upconverter in and out and another profile that corrects for the frequency offset. GQRX and other linux based software seems to work fine. I only briefly used the B210 in SDR Console. Note that you'll need a pretty beefy computer at higher bandwidths (32msps) especially if you're using both inputs.

Good Luck
-Justin