Re: 3.0.26

Max Mucci, N5NHJ

I tried it few months ago, I wrote some e-mails about it.
As stated by Simon, unfortunately it doesn't work.

----------------------
73 de Max, N5NHJ (I8NHJ)

Hi Bob

As with CW Skimmer, you need to designate one VAC for audio out (or to speakers) and a separate VAC just for the CWS output to avoid issues with audio contaminating the IQ, but seems Simon is saying the IQ is a non-standard output so guess it was not a great suggestion on my part.

73

Max

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 10:58 PM, Bob Dengler wrote:

At 12/15/2020 07:28 AM, you wrote:

Hello Slawek and Max (N5NHJ)

Excuse me if this is an incorrect suggestion, but if you need data generated from IQ out via VAC to input to MAP65 why can you not use the IQ output already provided within SDRC for CW Skimmer?
Just for fun I tried using the CW Skimmer option as a raw I-Q output to feed HDSDR on a 192k VAC. It seems to work, but the signal has to be centered in the spectrum display (click the >|< button). Also make sure the RX output is muted, as you'll only want the output from CW Skimmer.

Bob NO6B