Re: Audio Distortion - Cannot Decode FT8 #airspyr2

jdow

Not at 24.915 MHz, I suspect. (Hm, with either "." or "," separators. He has a US call sign so it's "about" 25 MHz as he cited it. That is on the ragged edge of R820 type tuners. I'd expect stability problems with it. (If he is using a converter I'd expect it to just flat not work given most conveters. A GPS stabilized Spyverter might work.)

{^_^}

On 20201204 11:56:08, Simon Brown wrote:

Mike,

In the forums (URL at the bottom) post this problem and a screenshot so we can see your settings. WSJT should be fine.