From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Alan via groups.io
Sent: 30 November 2020 09:17
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Sat tracking basics ?

Jim,

Considering the sheer number of questions, requests, messages saying
there's something wrong without giving much information, (let alone a
screenshot), one needs the patience of a saint.
Yes,
It is a pity people take offence when a busy person at least tries to
spend a moment to answer. He is expected to know everything including
3rd party software and how it works.
I guess many complainants do have an underlying reason for grumpiness,
instead of ignoring a supposed slight for once they react in an
unfriendly way. Let's hope Andy feels better soon.

73 Alan G4ZFQ