Newbie questions - Adalm Pluto - I/O cache size affects audio #adalmpluto

Norm Bailey

Hi
Just started playing with the Pluto rev B, updated to latest firmware V32, hacked 70 Mhz to 6 Ghz, and dual cpu's

I use a 125 Mhz upconverter, I'm finding that receive I/O buffer size significantly affects audio and waterfall.
When listening to weak signals it's a really annoying periodic sound...evidenced by the horizontal lines in the waterfall.

Is there a cookbook of pluto settings that I can review, to avoid this?

The RTL SDR using the same antenna doesn't exhibit this problem.