Re: Looking into the Radio

Jim Smith G0OFE

Have seen a couple of similar-ish posts before.

The hammer is poised if he does turn out to be a spammer 🔨🪓

================================
Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem:
Go to https://www.sdr-radio.com/support
Please follow instructions in that link.
===================================
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 19/11/2020 19:47, Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU wrote:
OK looks like I was urinating into the wind!
The OP is a Spambot, per other groups.
Moderator(s), please unplug the Spambot.

73 Kriss KA1GJU

From the IC-7300 groups:
Hi everyone.
I'm looking in getting the ic-7300. Any thoughts or tips on how to go about it?
Thanks,
Michal