Re: Any logbooks available other than Ham Radio Delux? #logging

jdow

Search for: "Shortwave Log" by "Bob Sillett" download
"with the quotes"

You need to upgrade your Google-fu. (Google kung-fu)

{^_^}

On 20201112 11:41:50, Andrea Dalbagno wrote:

I did.
I couldn't find an usable link.
Did you?

Thanks for the advice, anyway.

Andrea

Il giorno gio 12 nov 2020 alle ore 20:35 Jerry Lofstead <glofstead@...> ha scritto:
GOOGLE Search it.
w3cde

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 2:24 PM Andrea Dalbagno <andrea.dalbagno@...> wrote:
Hallo Chris

Please, would you tell me where I could find Shortwave Log software?
I've searched everywhere, but there seems to be no more available links for downloading.

Thanks in advance

73

Andrea
SWLI-1360 TN

Il giorno mer 11 nov 2020 alle ore 12:31 NoName via groups.io <oldradiofan=hushmail.com@groups.io> ha scritto:
I still use the old, venerable Shortwave Log by Bob Sillett.  It has a
ton of features and is easy to use.

Chris / N7WBZ

In God We Trust
All who call on the name of the Lord will be saved - Romans 10:13
A Prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it - Proverbs 22:3