Re: Any logbooks available other than Ham Radio Delux? #logging

NoName

Sending private email.

Chris

In God We Trust
All who call on the name of the Lord will be saved - Romans 10:13
A Prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it - Proverbs 22:3
On 11/12/2020 11:39 AM, Andrea Dalbagno wrote:

Would be great, Chris!
Two good news :-)

So Dropbox, or Wetransfer, which one you prefer: do you need my PM?

Andrea
SWLI-1360 TN

Il giorno gio 12 nov 2020 alle ore 20:29 NoName via groups.io <oldradiofan=hushmail.com@groups.io> ha scritto:

I have an old install file I can put online for you in Dropbox or something like that if you want.  Please note though, it's unsupported by the author.  I know a little about it and can try to help if you have problems.

I have it on good authority that he is reviving a new version of the software.  It won't be freeware this time though.  I'm actually beta testing for him at this time.

Chris / N7WBZ

In God We Trust
All who call on the name of the Lord will be saved - Romans 10:13
A Prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it - Proverbs 22:3
On 11/12/2020 11:24 AM, Andrea Dalbagno wrote:
Hallo Chris

Please, would you tell me where I could find Shortwave Log software?
I've searched everywhere, but there seems to be no more available links for downloading.

Thanks in advance

73

Andrea
SWLI-1360 TN

Il giorno mer 11 nov 2020 alle ore 12:31 NoName via groups.io <oldradiofan=hushmail.com@groups.io> ha scritto:
I still use the old, venerable Shortwave Log by Bob Sillett.  It has a
ton of features and is easy to use.