Re: Any logbooks available other than Ham Radio Delux? #logging

Robin Thompson

If you have SDRconsole connected via Omnirig to your 7100 and it’s all showing sync - (do that first), then a logging prog like Swisslog and others (NOT N1MM!) that *have Omnirig support * , by selecting Omnirig in that software *should* all connect in sync ......
Good luck
73
Robin

Sent from my Phone

On 9 Nov 2020, at 15:55, Hank Tyler <tylerhster@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

When SDR Console is running and connected to my rig (via OmniRig), I don't see a way to also connect to DXKeeper. Has anybody done this and can offer suggestions on how to do it? Or if any of the other logs mentioned can do it, please let me know!

Thanks!