Re: BUG SDRCONSOLE in <CAT> DATA-U/L or RTTY-U/L or PSK ?

Simon Brown

Franco,

I’ll be testing more tomorrow. If you’re not a forum member then please join and ask to be added to the test team forum.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Franco
Sent: 07 November 2020 16:04
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] BUG SDRCONSOLE in <CAT> DATA-U/L or RTTY-U/L or PSK ?

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 11:04 PM, Simon Brown wrote:

I will make this fully user-configurable.

HI Simon
Will it be available in one of the next versions or at the moment still a possible idea in the drawer?

I have disabled the MODE RTX <> SDR for now, but if I change band or mode, often the two receivers (SDR and RTX) obviously do not match and SDRconsole remains on the last selection.

I use the SDRconsole almost only as a second receiver (second and third) and if the radio moves between the memories from 20m to 40m, the transceiver switches to LSB but SDRconsole as a "remote" PAN receiver, remains in USB ... being the dialogue MODE disabled.

It will certainly be an interesting option for the modes now present on fast all transceiver:

DATA-U / L

RTTY-U / L

PSK

hello and thanks for the information.