Re: BUG SDRCONSOLE in <CAT> DATA-U/L or RTTY-U/L or PSK ?

Frank

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 11:04 PM, Simon Brown wrote:
I will make this fully user-configurable.
HI Simon
Will it be available in one of the next versions or at the moment still a possible idea in the drawer?
I have disabled the MODE RTX <> SDR for now, but if I change band or mode, often the two receivers (SDR and RTX) obviously do not match and SDRconsole remains on the last selection.
I use the SDRconsole almost only as a second receiver (second and third) and if the radio moves between the memories from 20m to 40m, the transceiver switches to LSB but SDRconsole as a "remote" PAN receiver, remains in USB ... being the dialogue MODE disabled.

It will certainly be an interesting option for the modes now present on fast all transceiver:

DATA-U / L
RTTY-U / L
PSK

hello and thanks for the information.