Attention: Recent users of my KA1GJU @ W1WQM server

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

If you have recently built a definition for this server in the last month or so, PLEASE re-define the KA1GJU @ W1WQM server in your definitions.
I was noticing some strange behavior via the server list:
http://onairv3.sdrspace.com/onair-v3.xml

Was saying users were on the W1WQM server, but using a radio SDR-iq #4... which is located here at my QTH. Plus the frequency was always 7.410Mhz.
The IP address in the 'On AIr' tab was directing incoming requests to my QTH location, not the W1WQM QTH!

So, if you use that server, be sure you see w1wqm.crabdance in your definition! Users with old definitions 'should' be OK, those who recently made new definitions will have to re-define to access the proper radio at the proper location. This site is at the Port City Amateur Radio clubhouse, and is on the end of a dead end road. The antenna is located even further away from QRM sources, and is generally a quiet location.

Your KA1GJU @ PCARC definition should look like this:

Sorry for the mixup, but I saw the strange behavior last night and it took me a while to clean up the server list.
Had to shut the service down with the wrong IP still listed. Then restart it with the proper IP to make the "phantom SDR-iq #4" on 7.140 MHz
go permanently away!

73 Kriss KA1GJU