Re: #Future Add support for MAP65 Interface #future

Jim Smith G0OFE

Hi,

You need to register separately for the new forum - it is separate from io.groups.

================================
Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem:
Go to https://www.sdr-radio.com/support
Please follow instructions in that link.
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 12/10/2020 20:13, DL6SH Slawek wrote:
this is not possible, I can not log in, always got this message:

"You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator."
But:
"The board administrator contact page has been disabled."

Maybe somebody else can move my requests from main to the Requests category???

Thanks Slawek DL6SH