Re: #Future Add support for MAP65 Interface #future

DL6SH Slawek

this is not possible, I can not log in, always got this message:

"You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator."
But:
"The board administrator contact page has been disabled."

Maybe somebody else can move my requests from main to the Requests category???

Thanks Slawek DL6SH

Am 10.10.2020 um 23:37 schrieb George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io:

You need to post  this on the forum under the Requests category.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA
DMR ID:  3141315
AllStar Node:  49246
EchoLink Node NJ3H-L:  3135
Hamshack Hotline:  5050

On Saturday, October 10, 2020, 01:07:58 PM PDT, sdrconsole@... <sdrconsole@...> wrote:

Please add an interface for MAP65 broadband software decoder for digital modes like JT65 etc. There have been an interface in older version, as I know.
Will be used for Hamradio and for moonbounce.

By Slawek DL6SH