Norton amplifiers for sale (SOLD)

Everett N4CY

All of the Norton amplifiers have been sold. If there is any more interest I will build to order.

Everett N4CY

I just finished building 6 Norton amps, 4 with relays that will short out the inputs when power is off to offer some protection. Two of the Norton amps are without relays. Two of them with relays are sold. If anyone is interested in buying on please contact me at everettsharp@....

I use Norton amps here at my QTH on Low Noise Vertical antennas (LNV). I have two of them and use them with a phaser. They are the best antennas I have.

Everett N4CY