Re: Elonics E4000

Dale Elshoff WB8CJW

I have an E4000, R820T and RSPdx able to run on SDR Console.  The install procedure doesn't look familiar to me, it's been a while, but appears to want the dongle installed, probably need to run Zadig.exe to install/define the driver then Home <Select Radio <Definitions <Search then choose RTL Dongle <USB and your dongle should show up ready to add.

Regards,
Dale

On 9/14/2020 9:27 PM, Chris van Lint wrote:
Hi,

I have an Elonics E4000 based USB dongle laying around which I would like to press into service.  I cannot find this receiver in the definitions list.  Am I to assume the the E4000 is no longer supported?