From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Ewan
Sent: 19 August 2020 14:03
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Change of course on user support

Forums make it SO MUCH HARDER and more COMPLEX for regular users who have functional email and skills to use it.  They turn the focus to the programmer (in this case a damn good one) and essentially blow off the user (customer) with more to do than live on a keyboard.  To me this is a disappointing change in the course of the best software support I have experienced.  The next step seems destined to be “all support will be on the forum”, which is why I no longer use several good programs, one previously owned by Simon.

Larry N9JY