#uhd #request #sdr-consolev3 #uhd #request #sdr-consolev3

Erik. M0MWF

Hello Simon,

It did not go unmissed, when you intimated that Tx support for Ettus, may never occur.

So I thought I might ask - is there a 'price', that would make it all worth the effort?

SDR Console is almost without equal, not running Linux is a plus for many people, and USRPs have been around for over a decade now, so there has to be quite a userbase out there.

Also, would you be averse to 'crowd funding' for such a thing? The last time I asked a coder to write something for me, the price almost made my eyes water.

So, maybe, if there is enough of us out there willing to pay, maybe you could support?

Just throwing some ideas out there.

Regards,

Erik.