Re: Menu: Default Drop down menu gone. Restore? #sdrplay

Dale Elshoff WB8CJW <dale.elshoff@...>

Hi Moe.  I have always enjoyed going to Highbanks.  I grew up near Bellefontaine and went to Indian Lake High School.  Was in the same building in Lewistown for all 12 years even through the many school consolidations in the 60's.   Went to tech school in Indiana to get my degree in electronics and worked for Dayton Power & Light in the summers so I visited Marysville and a lot of small towns and communities in the Logan, Union and surrounding counties.

I have really been enjoying SDR Console and my RSPdx very much in my retirement.  Three separate, software selectable antenna inputs are great.

Best regards,
Dale

On 8/16/2020 9:02 AM, Moe Gingerich via groups.io wrote:
Dale
Just looked up your QTH and Powell!.   Years ago (60's) I used to go to Highbanks Park across the river from you for picnics. And sailed at Leatherlips Yacht Club for years. Also attended Grace Brethren Church on Worthington Galena Rd. for about 20 years. Used to live in Marysville and grew up in Plain City on the old home farm. Now live in hot Sarasota year round.

SO it old home town day today for us!

TNX again Dale
Moe

On August 16, 2020 at 8:05 AM, "Dale Elshoff WB8CJW" <dale.elshoff@...> wrote:

Moe, I'm guessing you are referring to the Receive DSP panel.  I did this at first also and it took the longest time to get it restored.  Now I know.  In the uppermost left corner of SDR Console there is a large circle icon; click on it.  Click on the very first item in the list that appears (Receive DSP).
Dale

On 8/15/2020 3:05 PM, Moe Gingerich via groups.io wrote:
Newby:  Just rec'd SDRPlay RSPdx. Installed and setup. Made mistake to x out of the drop down Default menu on left.
How do I get it back?
Moe

Attachments: