Re: SDRC Issue below 2 or so MHz

George Stein - NJ3H

I would like to thank everyone who responded with ideas and suggestions.  This group's members are always so quick to jump in and help.  I really appreciate that.

It was indeed the auto mute setting.  Not sure how it got set, but obviously I hit it somewhere along the way.  There are so many features of SDRC, that learning what every thing does, I sometimes just don't know exactly what they do.

Again thanks to all.  enjoy your weekend.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon USA

On Friday, August 7, 2020, 09:31:13 AM PDT, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Auto Mute!

Ribbon bar, Home, Wideband DSP disable Auto mute. Strong MW stations are muting the rx.