Re: BUG SDRCONSOLE in <CAT> DATA-U/L or RTTY-U/L or PSK ?

I will make this fully user-configurable.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Franco
Sent: 04 August 2020 11:38 PM
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] BUG SDRCONSOLE in <CAT> DATA-U/L or RTTY-U/L or PSK ?

Hi All,

I have a problem with SDRCONSOLE if I put the radio FTDX101MP or FTDX3000D or FT911A in DATA-USB or DATA-LSB mode or even in RTTY-L RTTY-U or PSK.
SDRconsole no longer understands which MODE I am selected <MD>

These MODES have not been able to make them read by SDRCONSOLE and therefore the CAT always forces the radio in another FM or USB or LSB MODE preventing me from using these modes on the transceiver if the CAT is activated.

There is a possible solution?

Thanks
Franco