Re: Ettus compatibility #sdrconsolev3 #ettus

Larry Dodd

Charles
Since the N200 output is to an IP address exactly what did you do to get SDR-Console to connect to the N200?
Thanks,
Larry, K4LED

On Aug 4, 2020, at 6:01 AM, Charly DF5VAE <df5vae@...> wrote:

´╗┐Hello,

I got an Ettus N200/wbs daughterboard working in SDR console - after updating to last firmware.
Before the Ettus driver reported a software discrepancy.

However I cound not manage to run the full 40MHz bandwith - up to 2 Mhz Bw was ok, beyond it started stuttering - either limitation of my hardware (older I7-2800) or just too much data for >SDR console.

Tried same setup with X310
Could not connect with 10GB optical cable setup (never used 10GB optical network - so may be other issues).
Managed to run succesful diagnose with 1GB adapter (win 7/64) and x310(one 40MHZ WBS card fitted)
.
SDR console works with very narrow bandwith, but blocks, stutters or freeze with higher bandwith settings.
Hardware or software limitations likely.

73, Charly DF5VAE