Re: Edit of Audio Files

George Stein - NJ3H

I need to correct what I said above.  The video I mentioned enough was not made by Simon, but by DK8OK.  It really helps to use a large screen and not a cell phone sometimes.

In the video (https://youtu.be/ZRs3P-rH19o), DK8OK uses the Analyzer function of SDR Console.  It was with this program that he was able to trim the 24 hour recording down to a specific frequency range.

I will look for documentation on the Analyzer portion of SDR Console.

I will do some reading if a recorded file can be trimmed by time also.  Don't know yet how much documentation is out there for this topic.  Perhaps if someone has any detailed instructions, they could post a link.

So my question now is:  Is there the capability to trip a file recorded by SDR Console based on time or frequency.  It looks like DK8OK was able to take care of the frequency part.  What I don't know is if he was able to re-save that excerpted file as a file readable by SDR Console.

Regards,
George