Re: Elad duo trx on v3.24..tramsmit attenuation issue.

First rule: Always show screenshots. I don’t use every feature of the software so don’t remember exactly what / where etc. This saves me a lot of time.

TIA,

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Simon
Sent: 03 August 2020 10:21 PM
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Elad duo trx on v3.24..tramsmit attenuation issue.

Hi Simon

in transmit options /fdm-duo trx/ receive there is transmit attenuator option..

seems not to work..always resets to 0db..this i guess is in sdrc software, as duo has only 12db front end attenuator?

i overload the duo rx when tx on duo via amp..

yes have muted rx audio( for now.) but was trying to monitor own signal..can not do due to overload issues..sounds crap, yet audio is rather  good and clean (listening on 3rd party sdr rx.)

any ideas??thanks!!

Mag loop Simon