From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of Antoon, PA3BWE <pa3bwe@...>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2020 2:12 PM
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Output of HL2 is interrupted while switching TABS in browser

Hi

Just an update:

I'm running a QuadCore 8300 PC with 8G memory, not the newest but more then enought to do the work.
On average the system is @ 40% of CPU resources when decoding MSK in normal mode.

I just noticed that this also happens when putting the FOCUS from  to Chrome (without switching between tabs in Chrome).

I tried other applications as well but so far I only see this happening when using a browser.

antoon / pa3bwe