Re: Output of HL2 is interrupted while switching TABS in browser

Christian Veith

Hi Anton,

I can confirm this behaviour on my old, fairly old, win7 machine (core2quad processor) when switching tabs or refreshing sites.

As Simon wrote, modern browsers are resource intensive. Just take a look how much ram they consume nowadays...

Run only necessary tasks when doing TX. Try it with just Console and MSHV open.

Best regards

Chris DL5CV

Am 3. August 2020 18:48:12 MESZ schrieb Simon Brown <simon@...>:

Hi,

Makes sense – browsers can use a LOT of CPU and will do so. Very simply – don’t mess with the computer while sending, or get a computer you can dedicate to radio.