From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Cianciolo
Sent: 29 July 2020 02:04
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Battery Charger RFI mitigated

If you like listening to HF, sooner or later you are run into a battery charger that generates serious RFI due to poor design.
See how I attacked this with common available parts.
The Airspy Discovery and SDR Console are used in this approach to noise mitigation.

https://youtu.be/98VWMIDTbsE

Thank you
PauLC
W1VLF