Re: Band Plan (like in SDRsharp) #feature #request

goscickiw

This seems overly complicated. See how SDR# does this - BandPlan.xml file in attachment. It is edited with just a text editor, and the editor within SDR Console could just be a simple list. This is my modified version, note how I split the TV broadcast bands III, IV and V into individual channels. I'd like to be able to do something like that in SDR Console as well - maybe an ability to add labelled sub-bands to a band, so I don't have to add "Band #" to the description of every channel's label? Also overlapping bands would have to be handled properly which SDR# doesn't do well.