Re: Band Plan (like in SDRsharp) #feature #request

jdow

For my own playing I looked into this concept. I'd intended to make a tool for creating the SDRSharp band plan list. There is WAY too much custom editing I would have had to do.

Different parts of the world have different band plans and privileges
within portions of the band. To top it off Different parts of the United States have different band plans and privileges within portions of the band. A really prime example is the 70cm band. And that's not enough, different license levels have different band plans and privileges within portions of the band.

I gave up.

{o.o}

On 20200726 13:15:28, HugFR via groups.io wrote:
Having in the future a band plan (editable) 'll be very nice feature.