Re: Mini SDRC version?

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Jorge,

   CPU usage has actually gone down over the years while more features are added. You can thank Simon for his dedication and perseverance in constantly improving SDRC! Man and his dog have to eat and drink. 😉

   To Simon's credit, I can use SDRC on a 64bit, Windows 7 Netbook with an Atom processor as I normally use SDCR, with one RXR open, somewhere in the HF band. Hardly using SDRC to its full potential for sure, but it is workable with such a primitive computer! His minimum computer specs are here BTW:
https://www.sdr-radio.com/computer#SystemRequirements

   What computer are you using that has problems with SDRC? Processor? Memory? GPU?

73 Kriss KA1GJU