Mini SDRC version?

Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez <iberiaDX@...>

Hi,
I don't know if this has been discussed here in the past but I know many dxers (including me) that we are not attracted or interested to fx above 300MHz or 70cm band as upper limit. SDRC is the most amazing program I've used and logically many newest features will came in the microwave region, satellites, new and more complex receivers, etc... as the number of electronic toys arise.

Every of these new implemented features need more CPU power and increasing memory consumption. Would it has a choice to keep a simpler SDRC version for these lower bands? (would say up to 70cm or 300MHz, or similar).

It would be an interesting way to balance CPU power with the most interesting bands from VLF to VHF.