From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Smith G0OFE
Sent: 19 July 2020 16:31
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] HF Antenna Query

I'd be using Cat 6.

CAT5 is unscreened and I had RFI problems when using it and poor network performance when using it to carry HD quality. Switched to CAT6 which is screemed. QRM gone and bombproof performance.

If he is using CAT5, thats probably asking for trouble.

Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem:
Go to https://www.sdr-radio.com/support
Please follow instructions in that link.
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.
8-element OP-DES for Band 2, 8-element LFA for 2m, 3-element LFA for 6m, 20m Windom for HF,. Wellbrook 1530 Loop for