From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Siegfried Jackstien
Sent: 14 July 2020 14:14
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] HF Antenna Query

a wifi extender instead of a powerline modem would solve that

sometimes even only move the main wifi router a bit left or right ... and/or placing a sheet metal behind it (as reflector to fire more towards tv set) could help

you can filter you own main against low frequency (and higher) noise ... that would lower conducted noise (also good for your own receiver)