Re: I cannot get External Radio on Satellite screen to work. #satellites #ic-9700

Jim Smith G0OFE

Hi Frank,

Please note my signature below re: support.

Thanks

Jim.

================================
Need help with SDR Console? If you have a problem:
Go to https://www.sdr-radio.com/support
Please follow instructions in that link.
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 16/07/2020 09:20, frank.engels@... wrote:
With my ts 2000 I also have problems with the external radio.
The frequency displayed does not change in the external radio display, when you adjust from TRX and also in the satellite window, the frequency you click does not change.
The up converter offset also does not match the frequency set on the TRX and the mute audio does not work either
Does anyone have any idea what is wrong
Greetings Dg1ecg
Frank