Re: HF Antenna Query


Hi Allan,

Your neighbour could try using a WiFi extender instead of those infernal ethernet over mains adapters.  You can even buy mains socket faceplates with the extender built in - they are quite cheap, but work very well, as I can testify from using one to cure the poor signal in an upstairs room.

Buy one as a present and offer to fit it for him - it may be the easier way to sort out your problem :)


Join to automatically receive all group messages.