Audio Out

Mike Bott

Is it a valid to question the differences in the audio out of two SDR packages?

I routinely run SDR-Console and SDRuno.  For most of my listening, each is more than capable.  However, if I'm recording the audio or I'm decoding digital, I find the SDRuno's audio output has quite a larger volume range than SDR Console.  As an example, the two attached screen shots show the audio being recorded by Audacity at a 50% output level.  To get the same audio output from Console, I need to have the volume slider at 85% or more.

Why such apparent difference in audio output levels?

--
Mike